How to say SLA in Korean
Would you like to know how to translate SLA to Korean? This page provides all possible translations of the word SLA in the Korean language.
a bar to fasten a door etc
We have a bolt as well as a lock on the door.
(보통 무턱대고) 강타하다
to hit hard (usually without aiming carefully)
She slogged him with her handbag.
to strike or hit repeatedly
Beat the drum.
to strike with a lash
He lashed the horse with his whip.
to use a bat
He bats with his left hand.
(문이나 대문의) 걸쇠, 빗장
a catch of wood or metal used to fasten a door etc
She lifted the latch and walked in.
a type of green plant with large leaves used as a salad.
(종소리로) 시간을 알리다
(of a clock) to indicate the time by chiming
The clock chimed 9 o'clock.
(총이) 반동으로 (어깨 등을) 치다
(of a gun) to jerk or spring back violently when fired.
고동치다, 맥박 치다
to beat or throb.
쳐서 떨어지게 하다
to cause to move, especially to fall, by hitting (often accidentally)
She knocked a vase on to the floor while she was dusting.
(낫이나 기계로) 베다
to cut (grass etc) with a scythe or mower
He mowed the lawn.
to hit or strike violently, often making a loud noise
The child banged his drum; He banged the book down angrily on the table.
to hit with the fist
He punched him on the nose.
to make hard contact with (something), and force or cause it to move in some direction
The batsman hit the ball (over the wall).
to strike (the ball) with a bat
He batted the ball.
to win against
She beat me in a contest.
막대 모양의 철재
a bar on the door.
(파리 등을 납작한 것으로) 때려 잡다
to crush (a fly etc) by slapping it with something flat
He swatted the fly with a folded newspaper.
쳐서 (어떤 상태가) 되게 하다
to put into a certain state or position by hitting
He knocked the other man senseless.
to turn a telephone dial to get a number
She dialled the wrong number.
to hit hard
He drove a nail into the door; He drove a golf-ball from the tee.
to move in a regular rhythm
My heart is beating faster than usual.
(slang) to strike someone hard with the fist
He socked the burglar (on the jaw).
to do better than (a sporting etc record).
to hit hard
She swiped the tennis ball over the net; He swiped at the wasp but didn't hit it.
to (make something) sound
He struck a note on the piano/violin; The clock struck twelve.
(~한) 인상을 주다
to impress, or give a particular impression to (a person)
I was struck by the resemblance between the two men; How does the plan strike you?; It / The thought struck me that she had come to borrow money.
Get even more translations for SLA
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Translate SLA to Afrikaans Translate SLA to Arabic
- Translate SLA to Portuguese (BR) Translate SLA to Bulgarian
- Translate SLA to Czech Translate SLA to German
- Translate SLA to Danish Translate SLA to Greek
- Translate SLA to English Translate SLA to Spanish
- Translate SLA to Estonian Translate SLA to Farsi
- Translate SLA to Finnish Translate SLA to French
- Translate SLA to Hebrew Translate SLA to Hindi
- Translate SLA to Croatian Translate SLA to Hungarian
- Translate SLA to Indonesian Translate SLA to Icelandic
- Translate SLA to Italian Translate SLA to Japanese
- Translate SLA to Lithuanian Translate SLA to Latvian
- Translate SLA to Malay Translate SLA to Dutch
- Translate SLA to Norwegian Translate SLA to Polish
- Translate SLA to Persian Translate SLA to Pashto
- Translate SLA to Portuguese Translate SLA to Romanian
- Translate SLA to Russian Translate SLA to Slovak
- Translate SLA to Slovenian Translate SLA to Serbian
- Translate SLA to Swedish Translate SLA to Thai
- Translate SLA to Turkish Translate SLA to Chinese (Trad.)
- Translate SLA to Ukrainian Translate SLA to Urdu
- Translate SLA to Vietnamese Translate SLA to Chinese (Simp.)