How to say SA in Portuguese
Would you like to know how to translate SA to Portuguese? This page provides all possible translations of the word SA in the Portuguese language.
with the purpose that; in order that
I'll wash this dress so that you can wear it.
(used in several types of sentence to express degree) to this extent, or to such an extent
`The snake was about so long,' he said, holding his hands about a metre apart; Don't get so worried!; She was so pleased with his progress in school that she bought him a new bicycle; They couldn't all get into the room, there were so many of them; He departed without so much as (= without even) a goodbye; You've been so (= very) kind to me!; Thank you so much!
a partir de
away from; down from
It fell off the table; a mile off the coast; He cut about five centimetres off my hair.
in the company of; beside; among; including
I was walking with my father; Do they enjoy playing with each other?; He used to play football with the Arsenal team; Put this book with the others.
used as the object of a verb, the subject of which is one
One should wash oneself every morning.
to scatter over, or put in, the ground
I sowed lettuce in this part of the garden.
de modo que
with the result that
He got up very late, so that he missed the bus and was late for work.
(used to express manner) in this/that way
As you hope to be treated by others, so you must treat them; He likes everything to be (arranged) just so (= in one particular and precise way); It so happens that I have to go to an important meeting tonight.
so; to this degree
I didn't think it would be this easy.
a seat for a rider
The bicycle saddle is too high.
so; to such an extent
I didn't realize she was that ill.
to plant seed over
This field has been sown with wheat.
I had a drink, (and) then I went home.
in company, together
I took a friend along with me.
used in expressing the idea of filling, covering etc
Fill this jug with milk; He was covered with mud.
used instead of `to' with a verb
Do try and come!
used in describing conflict
They quarrelled with each other; He fought with my brother.
often used especially at the end of sentences in which an explanation, opinion etc is asked for, or which show surprise etc
What do you think of that, then?
de modo que
John had a bad cold, so I took him to the doctor; `So you think you'd like this job, then?' `Yes.'; And so they got married and lived happily ever after.
used in descriptions of things
a man with a limp; a girl with long hair; a stick with a handle; Treat this book with care.
in relation to; in the case of; concerning
Be careful with that!; What's wrong with you?; What shall I do with these books?
abaixo! / viva!
used in expressing a wish
Down with fascism!; Up with Manchester United!
used instead of a complete infinitive
He asked her to stay but she didn't want to.
used to give measurements etc
4 metres by 2 metres.
Get even more translations for SA
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Translate SA to Afrikaans Translate SA to Arabic
- Translate SA to Portuguese (BR) Translate SA to Bulgarian
- Translate SA to Czech Translate SA to German
- Translate SA to Danish Translate SA to Greek
- Translate SA to English Translate SA to Spanish
- Translate SA to Estonian Translate SA to Farsi
- Translate SA to Finnish Translate SA to French
- Translate SA to Hebrew Translate SA to Hindi
- Translate SA to Croatian Translate SA to Hungarian
- Translate SA to Indonesian Translate SA to Icelandic
- Translate SA to Italian Translate SA to Japanese
- Translate SA to Korean Translate SA to Lithuanian
- Translate SA to Latvian Translate SA to Malay
- Translate SA to Dutch Translate SA to Norwegian
- Translate SA to Polish Translate SA to Persian
- Translate SA to Pashto Translate SA to Romanian
- Translate SA to Russian Translate SA to Slovak
- Translate SA to Slovenian Translate SA to Serbian
- Translate SA to Swedish Translate SA to Thai
- Translate SA to Turkish Translate SA to Chinese (Trad.)
- Translate SA to Ukrainian Translate SA to Urdu
- Translate SA to Vietnamese Translate SA to Chinese (Simp.)