How to say PAS in Polish pɑ; pɑ, pɑz
Would you like to know how to translate PAS to Polish? This page provides all possible translations of the word PAS in the Polish language.
(the measurement round) the narrow part of the human body between the ribs and hips
She has a very small waist.
a belt or cord worn round the waist
She wore a girdle round her tunic.
a long (narrow) piece of leather, cloth etc worn round the waist
a trouser-belt; He tightened his belt.
a narrow path between mountains
a mountain pass.
He took a pace forward.
a way of walking or putting one's feet
I heard his heavy tread.
one movement of the foot in walking, running, dancing etc
He took a step forward; walking with hurried steps.
harmonizować (z), pasować (do)
to be equal or similar to something or someone in some way eg in colour or pattern
That dress matches her red hair.
leżeć (dobrze) na, pasować
to be the right size or shape (for someone or something)
The coat fits (you) very well.
pasować jak ulał
fit like a glove
to fit perfectly
This suit fits like a glove.
(of clothes etc) fitting closely
This jacket is a nice snug fit.
freshly gathered plums; freshly arrived.
a band of cloth etc worn over the shoulder for supporting a rifle etc on the back.
a document of identification, necessary for foreign travel
a British passport.
a domestic, meat-eating animal related to the wolf and fox.
a stripe of a colour etc
a skirt with a band of red in it.
rzecz harmonizująca, rzecz do kompletu
a thing that is similar to or the same as another in some way(s) eg in colour or pattern
These trousers are not an exact match for my jacket.
a ticket or card allowing a person to do something, eg to travel free or to get in to a building
You must show your pass before entering.
any of the five bands into which the earth's surface is divided according to temperature
The tropical zone is the area between the Tropic of Capricorn and the Tropic of Cancer.
speed of movement
a fast pace.
the central area of the body; the waist
You're getting rather fat round your middle.
the distance covered by this
He moved a step or two nearer; The restaurant is only a step (= a short distance) away.
the reddish-brown substance which forms on iron and steel, caused by air and moisture
The car was covered with rust.
the right size or shape for a particular person, purpose etc
Your dress is a very good fit.
a mixture made from some types of food
a zone of country etc
a belt of trees; an industrial belt.
anything like a ridge in shape
A ridge of high pressure is a long narrow area of high pressure as shown on a weather map.
the part of a pair of trousers, skirt etc which goes round the waist
The waistband of this skirt is too tight.
the part of an article of clothing which goes round one's waist
Can you take in the waist of these trousers?
the sound made by someone walking etc
I heard (foot) steps.
the speed with which something happens or is done
He works at a tremendous rate; the rate of increase/expansion.
not longer ago than
I saw him only yesterday.
only just; recently
She is newly married; Her hair is newly cut.
(in ball games) a throw, kick, hit etc of the ball from one player to another
The centre-forward made a pass towards the goal.
a particular movement with the feet, eg in dancing
The dance has some complicated steps.
(often with only ) barely
We have only just enough milk to last till Friday; I just managed to escape; You came just in time.
a stage in progress, development etc
Mankind made a big step forward with the invention of the wheel; His present job is a step up from his previous one.
u, pod opieką
in the care of
Leave your case with the porter.
Get even more translations for PAS
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Translate PAS to Afrikaans Translate PAS to Arabic
- Translate PAS to Portuguese (BR) Translate PAS to Bulgarian
- Translate PAS to Czech Translate PAS to German
- Translate PAS to Danish Translate PAS to Greek
- Translate PAS to English Translate PAS to Spanish
- Translate PAS to Estonian Translate PAS to Farsi
- Translate PAS to Finnish Translate PAS to French
- Translate PAS to Hebrew Translate PAS to Hindi
- Translate PAS to Croatian Translate PAS to Hungarian
- Translate PAS to Indonesian Translate PAS to Icelandic
- Translate PAS to Italian Translate PAS to Japanese
- Translate PAS to Korean Translate PAS to Lithuanian
- Translate PAS to Latvian Translate PAS to Malay
- Translate PAS to Dutch Translate PAS to Norwegian
- Translate PAS to Persian Translate PAS to Pashto
- Translate PAS to Portuguese Translate PAS to Romanian
- Translate PAS to Russian Translate PAS to Slovak
- Translate PAS to Slovenian Translate PAS to Serbian
- Translate PAS to Swedish Translate PAS to Thai
- Translate PAS to Turkish Translate PAS to Chinese (Trad.)
- Translate PAS to Ukrainian Translate PAS to Urdu
- Translate PAS to Vietnamese Translate PAS to Chinese (Simp.)