How to say OD in Pashto ˈoʊˈdi
Would you like to know how to translate OD to Pashto? This page provides all possible translations of the word OD in the Pashto language.
away from; down from
It fell off the table; a mile off the coast; He cut about five centimetres off my hair.
a friend of mine.
راپه دې خو
from the time of (something in the past) until the present time
She has been very unhappy ever since her quarrel with her boyfriend.
له، ده، ورڅخه، ورڅخه، له څخه
used before the place, thing, person, time etc that is the point at which an action, journey, period of time etc begins
from Europe to Asia; from Monday to Friday; a letter from her father.
په لاس کی
at the hands of
from, or by the action of
He received very rough treatment at the hands of the terrorists.
They lived happily ever after; I've known her ever since she was a baby.
د بل چا په طرف
in the opposite direction
She turned away so that he would not see her tears.
په دى وخت په جريان كښې
at a time between (something in the past) and the present time
I've changed my address since last year.
away from (a place etc); after (a given time)
within five miles of London; within a year of his death.
Four out of five people like this song.
له هغه وخت چې
from the time of (the invention, discovery etc of)
the greatest invention since the wheel.
used to indicate separation
Take it from him.
د شيكسپير ليكنه مثال،د
written etc by
the plays of Shakespeare.
belonging to or forming a group
He is one of my friends.
used (in the passive voice) to show the person or thing which performs an action
struck by a stone.
used to indicate a cause or reason
He is suffering from a cold.
په پايله كي
as the result of
He is shaking with fear.
bread at $1.20 a loaf.
made from; consisting of
a dress of silk; a collection of pictures.
مثال هغه د زړه له ناروغى نه مړه شوه، په دى علت
used to show a cause
She died of hunger.
مثال د غيرت سړى، د صفت څرګندونكى
used to show character, qualities etc
a man of courage.
مثال د ساعت په ويلو كښى پاتى، څه كم
(American) (of time) a certain number of minutes before (the hour)
It's ten minutes of three.
Get even more translations for OD
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Translate OD to Afrikaans Translate OD to Arabic
- Translate OD to Portuguese (BR) Translate OD to Bulgarian
- Translate OD to Czech Translate OD to German
- Translate OD to Danish Translate OD to Greek
- Translate OD to English Translate OD to Spanish
- Translate OD to Estonian Translate OD to Farsi
- Translate OD to Finnish Translate OD to French
- Translate OD to Hebrew Translate OD to Hindi
- Translate OD to Croatian Translate OD to Hungarian
- Translate OD to Indonesian Translate OD to Icelandic
- Translate OD to Italian Translate OD to Japanese
- Translate OD to Korean Translate OD to Lithuanian
- Translate OD to Latvian Translate OD to Malay
- Translate OD to Dutch Translate OD to Norwegian
- Translate OD to Polish Translate OD to Persian
- Translate OD to Portuguese Translate OD to Romanian
- Translate OD to Russian Translate OD to Slovak
- Translate OD to Slovenian Translate OD to Serbian
- Translate OD to Swedish Translate OD to Thai
- Translate OD to Turkish Translate OD to Chinese (Trad.)
- Translate OD to Ukrainian Translate OD to Urdu
- Translate OD to Vietnamese Translate OD to Chinese (Simp.)