How to say LOS in Vietnamese
Would you like to know how to translate LOS to Vietnamese? This page provides all possible translations of the word LOS in the Vietnamese language.
chùng , lỏng
loose; not firmly stretched
Leave the rope slack.
xấu; dở; tồi
not good; not efficient
He is a bad driver; His eyesight is bad; They are bad at tennis (= they play tennis badly).
not tight; not firmly stretched
a loose coat; This belt is loose.
an abandoned young woman.
số phận hoặc tương lai
(sometimes with capital) the supposed power that controls events
Who knows what fate has in store (= waiting for us in the future)?
a person's fortune or fate
It seemed to be her lot to be always unlucky.
nai sừng tấm
the largest of all deer, found in the north of Europe and Asia.
vận may, rủi)
whatever happens by chance or (good or bad) luck
whatever fortune may bring.
không tốt; không hay
nothing to write home about
not very good
The concert was nothing to write home about.
ill health; These pills have no ill effects.
không cố định
not firmly fixed
This button is loose.
lỏng, không chắc chắn
not firmly in position
He tightened a few slack screws.
not good; of bad quality
His work is very poor; a poor effort.
rất kinh khủng
I'm a lousy cook.
unpleasant, nasty or dangerous
ugly black clouds; The crowd was in an ugly mood.
a bum job.
chùng, chậm lại
a destiny or doom, eg death
A terrible fate awaited her.
loài nai lớn ở Bắc Mỹ
a large North American deer.
nai sừng tấm Bắc Mỹ
a type of large deer found in North America, and also in northern Europe where it is known as the elk.
(especially American) bad-tempered, vicious or cruel
a mean mood.
evil or unlucky
not tied; free
The horses are loose in the field.
to allow to remain in a particular state or condition
She left the job half-finished.
không lưu loát
(of language) not fluent
He speaks broken English.
not packed; not in a packet
not regular or permanent
to let (a person or a thing) do something without being helped or attended to
I'll leave the meat to cook for a while.
not as good as usual, or as it should be
His work has gone off recently
để lại cho người khác
to allow to remain for someone to do, make etc
Leave that job to the experts!
I am feeling quite bad today.
Get even more translations for LOS
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Translate LOS to Afrikaans Translate LOS to Arabic
- Translate LOS to Portuguese (BR) Translate LOS to Bulgarian
- Translate LOS to Czech Translate LOS to German
- Translate LOS to Danish Translate LOS to Greek
- Translate LOS to English Translate LOS to Spanish
- Translate LOS to Estonian Translate LOS to Farsi
- Translate LOS to Finnish Translate LOS to French
- Translate LOS to Hebrew Translate LOS to Hindi
- Translate LOS to Croatian Translate LOS to Hungarian
- Translate LOS to Indonesian Translate LOS to Icelandic
- Translate LOS to Italian Translate LOS to Japanese
- Translate LOS to Korean Translate LOS to Lithuanian
- Translate LOS to Latvian Translate LOS to Malay
- Translate LOS to Dutch Translate LOS to Norwegian
- Translate LOS to Polish Translate LOS to Persian
- Translate LOS to Pashto Translate LOS to Portuguese
- Translate LOS to Romanian Translate LOS to Russian
- Translate LOS to Slovak Translate LOS to Slovenian
- Translate LOS to Serbian Translate LOS to Swedish
- Translate LOS to Thai Translate LOS to Turkish
- Translate LOS to Chinese (Trad.) Translate LOS to Ukrainian
- Translate LOS to Urdu Translate LOS to Chinese (Simp.)