How to say LOS in Arabic
Would you like to know how to translate LOS to Arabic? This page provides all possible translations of the word LOS in the Arabic language.
loose; not firmly stretched
Leave the rope slack.
not good; not efficient
He is a bad driver; His eyesight is bad; They are bad at tennis (= they play tennis badly).
غَيْر مُحْكَم الرباط ، فَضْفاض
not tight; not firmly stretched
a loose coat; This belt is loose.
an abandoned young woman.
مَصير، قَضاء وقَدَر
(sometimes with capital) the supposed power that controls events
Who knows what fate has in store (= waiting for us in the future)?
a person's fortune or fate
It seemed to be her lot to be always unlucky.
the largest of all deer, found in the north of Europe and Asia.
whatever happens by chance or (good or bad) luck
whatever fortune may bring.
nothing to write home about
not very good
The concert was nothing to write home about.
ill health; These pills have no ill effects.
not firmly fixed
This button is loose.
غَيْر مُحْكَم الشَّد
not firmly in position
He tightened a few slack screws.
not good; of bad quality
His work is very poor; a poor effort.
I'm a lousy cook.
unpleasant, nasty or dangerous
ugly black clouds; The crowd was in an ugly mood.
تافِه، لا قيمَةَ لَه
a bum job.
a destiny or doom, eg death
A terrible fate awaited her.
أيِّل كَبير شَمال أمْريكي
a large North American deer.
أيِّل شَّمال أمريكي
a type of large deer found in North America, and also in northern Europe where it is known as the elk.
(especially American) bad-tempered, vicious or cruel
a mean mood.
evil or unlucky
طَليق، غَيْر مَربوط
not tied; free
The horses are loose in the field.
to allow to remain in a particular state or condition
She left the job half-finished.
م��كَسَّر، غَيْر سَليم
(of language) not fluent
He speaks broken English.
لَيس في العُلْبَه
not packed; not in a packet
not regular or permanent
بِصورَةٍ رَخْوَه او فَضْفاضَه
to let (a person or a thing) do something without being helped or attended to
I'll leave the meat to cook for a while.
لَيس كما يَجِب
not as good as usual, or as it should be
His work has gone off recently
to allow to remain for someone to do, make etc
Leave that job to the experts!
غَيْر صِحّي، مَريض
I am feeling quite bad today.
Get even more translations for LOS
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Translate LOS to Afrikaans Translate LOS to Portuguese (BR)
- Translate LOS to Bulgarian Translate LOS to Czech
- Translate LOS to German Translate LOS to Danish
- Translate LOS to Greek Translate LOS to English
- Translate LOS to Spanish Translate LOS to Estonian
- Translate LOS to Farsi Translate LOS to Finnish
- Translate LOS to French Translate LOS to Hebrew
- Translate LOS to Hindi Translate LOS to Croatian
- Translate LOS to Hungarian Translate LOS to Indonesian
- Translate LOS to Icelandic Translate LOS to Italian
- Translate LOS to Japanese Translate LOS to Korean
- Translate LOS to Lithuanian Translate LOS to Latvian
- Translate LOS to Malay Translate LOS to Dutch
- Translate LOS to Norwegian Translate LOS to Polish
- Translate LOS to Persian Translate LOS to Pashto
- Translate LOS to Portuguese Translate LOS to Romanian
- Translate LOS to Russian Translate LOS to Slovak
- Translate LOS to Slovenian Translate LOS to Serbian
- Translate LOS to Swedish Translate LOS to Thai
- Translate LOS to Turkish Translate LOS to Chinese (Trad.)
- Translate LOS to Ukrainian Translate LOS to Urdu
- Translate LOS to Vietnamese Translate LOS to Chinese (Simp.)