How to say LA in Latvian lɑ
Would you like to know how to translate LA to Latvian? This page provides all possible translations of the word LA in the Latvian language.
one of the notes in the musical scale.
(at, in, or to) that place
He lives there; Don't go there.
(of) the soft hair of sheep and some other animals, often made into yarn etc for knitting or into fabric for making clothes etc
I wear wool in winter; knitting-wool; a wool blanket.
strange or queer
an unnatural silence.
šai brīdī; te (laika nozīmē)
at this time; at this point in an argument
Here she stopped speaking to wipe her eyes; Here is where I disagree with you.
a sheep's coat of wool.
the sheltered side, away from the wind
We sat in the lee of the rock.
(norāda virzienu) uz
He looked at her; She shouted at the boys.
to cause to
I will let you know how much it costs.
(of) a fine type of wool obtained from a lamb
a lambswool sweater.
at that time; at that point in a speech, argument etc
There I cannot agree with you; Don't stop there; – tell me what happened next!
at or during a certain day, time etc
on Monday; On his arrival, he went straight to bed.
He arrived at ten o'clock; The children came at the sound of the bell.
(lieto pavēles izteiksmes veidošanai)
used for giving orders or suggestions
If they will not work, let them starve; Let's (= let us) leave right away!
(with the subject of the sentence following the verb except when it is a pronoun) used at the beginning of a sentence, usually with be or go , to draw attention to, or point out, someone or something
There she goes now! There it is!
a sliding box without a lid which fits into a chest, table etc
the bottom drawer of my desk.
by means of
He spoke to her over the telephone.
in the care of
Leave your case with the porter.
(norāda uz eksistences līdzekli vai veidu)
on drugs; on a diet.
taking part in
He is on the committee; Which detective is working on this case?
(norāda darbības instrumentu)
by means of
He played a tune on the violin; I spoke to him on the telephone.
(norāda lietotāju, valkātāju)
being carried by
The thief had the stolen jewels on him.
(norāda secību laikā) pēc; pēc tam kad
when (something is, or has been, done)
On investigation, there proved to be no need to panic.
Get even more translations for LA
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Translate LA to Afrikaans Translate LA to Arabic
- Translate LA to Portuguese (BR) Translate LA to Bulgarian
- Translate LA to Czech Translate LA to German
- Translate LA to Danish Translate LA to Greek
- Translate LA to English Translate LA to Spanish
- Translate LA to Estonian Translate LA to Farsi
- Translate LA to Finnish Translate LA to French
- Translate LA to Hebrew Translate LA to Hindi
- Translate LA to Croatian Translate LA to Hungarian
- Translate LA to Indonesian Translate LA to Icelandic
- Translate LA to Italian Translate LA to Japanese
- Translate LA to Korean Translate LA to Lithuanian
- Translate LA to Malay Translate LA to Dutch
- Translate LA to Norwegian Translate LA to Polish
- Translate LA to Persian Translate LA to Pashto
- Translate LA to Portuguese Translate LA to Romanian
- Translate LA to Russian Translate LA to Slovak
- Translate LA to Slovenian Translate LA to Serbian
- Translate LA to Swedish Translate LA to Thai
- Translate LA to Turkish Translate LA to Chinese (Trad.)
- Translate LA to Ukrainian Translate LA to Urdu
- Translate LA to Vietnamese Translate LA to Chinese (Simp.)